The new version is finally here.
Here is a short list of bug fixes:
- Support for all firmware versions (beginning from 1.3.1 to 1.7.11)
- For some drones, the drone configuration was not determined correctly. This is fixed now.
- Bugfixes for the video recording and snapshot functionality
- There will be no more network errors when your drone is currently not connected to any network.
- There will be a specific error message when your network adapter is disabled
- The software will by default choose the correct firmware version from the drone configuration. Nevertheless, you can also specify another version, if you wish to.
- Starting with a push from one of the other committers, the drone did not react to flight commands, any more. This is fixed again.
If there are still bugs, you can report them to me as usual via the GitHub issue tracker.