We’ve just released the code for the ARDrone Control .NET library:
Code on GitHub
There is also a new binary release.
Just a few quick tips to get the app up and running:
- This is a Visual Studio 2010 project using .NET framework 4.0
- You need to download and install Windows SDK and a fresh copy of the DirectX SDK
- Update: You also need a copy of the SDL library
- You need to change the directories for Windows SDK, DirectX SDK and SDL in the file “ARDroneProperties.props” to your own directories
- You need to disable the loader lock exception in Visual Studio (Debug -> Exceptions -> Managed Debugging assistents -> Disable the “Loader lock” checkbox)
After that and a full rebuild of the solution, everything should work fine.
If there are still some errors, you can add use the issue tracker to remind us of these bugs.
I forgot to mention the SDL library that is also needed and also necessary to build the code. Further instructions on integrating the SDL library can be found in the updated readme file on GitHub.