I did it. Moving to my new home town is finally complete, my professional life is back on track, and so I started to look at the ARDrone project again, today.
There are still some features to check in (mostly some new config options) that I wasn’t able to test before moving. I managed to work my way through the code and did some refactoring. Next thing to do is to test the new features and remove some remaining bugs. When this is done, there will be a new version of the project. Then, I’ll start to work on the new features that will be necessary.
In May, I will be able spend more time on the drone. So stay tuned!