I have some good news for you. Recently, I have had some time to work on the drone control library. There will be a new version soon, but I’m currently still working on it. If you want to report a bug, feel free to post them here or in the GitHub issue tracker.
Here are the new features I have already integrated:
- Support for all firmware versions (beginning from 1.3.1 to 1.7.11)
- For some drones, the drone configuration was not determined correctly. This is fixed now.
- Bugfixes for the video recording and snapshot functionality
- There will be no more network errors when your drone is currently not connected to any network.
- There will be a specific error message when your network adapter is disabled
Are there some of you out there who do not receive correct video output? According to the developer guide, there should be some problems with the new firmware version, but video always worked for my drones, no matter what the firmware version was.
I hope that I’ll be able to fix some of the remaining bugs within the next week. So I think that the new version will already be released by next Friday.